Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP note for display error of JPY currency in table BSID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

Is there any SAP note available to correct the display error of JPY currency in table BSID.

The problem is that if an accounting document is posted for a customer in currency JPY the last 2 digits of this value will transfer to decimal part. For eg; if we post a document with value 76,000. It will go and sit in BSID table as 760.00. I have found a note (1095003) which will solve the same problem for transaction FZ5A but was not able to find one for table BSID. Can someone help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sathar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The answer of Max is right; if you want to use the amount in reports use the WRITE command with "CURRENCY" option. See also functions like CURRENCY_AMOUNT_SAP_TO_IDOC and CURRENCY_AMOUNT_IDOC_TO_SAP.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure

Pls check oss note

Note 1093591 - Incorrect rounding for a currency without decimal places

Pls take opinion from basis team, before implementing the same

Regards

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note 179774 Euro changeover: BSID not converted

Regards,

Surinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

JPY has no decimals so the import is stored the amount divided by 100, so it's right the import you see in BSID table.

Max

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The answer of Max is right; if you want to use the amount in reports use the WRITE command with "CURRENCY" option. See also functions like CURRENCY_AMOUNT_SAP_TO_IDOC and CURRENCY_AMOUNT_IDOC_TO_SAP.