Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Batch classification during GR against production order using txn MIGO

Hello All

I am usng batch classification during for movement type 101, when am doing the GR against production order using txn MB31 the system automatically navigates to classification screen wherein i need to enter the characterstic value & it all goes well, I can also view the stock with batch no and the classifcation value when the GR is being done with txn MB1.

But when am dong the same thing i.e. GR against production order using txn MIGO system doesnt navigates to classification screen for characterstic value entry and am able to do the posting. I want that system must navigate to classification screen automatically if i do the GR using MIGO also as it doen in the case of txn MB31.

Please suggest what settings are to be done for the same, I am unable to figure out why the system is behaving in this manner. Kindly provide your inputs to sort out this issue. Waiting for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

Former Member
replied

Dear,

did u refer SAP Note 519303 ?

After keeping Batch Classification as 4 in OMCV, in MIGO, it will start showing the Batch Classification button under "Batch" Tab, it will not show the Batch Classification Pop-up automatically as it shows in case of MB31.

If you wan users to enter the characteristics values mandatorily in the Batch Classification then in CT04 for these characteristics activate Entry required indicator in "Basic Data" Tab

SAP Note 519303

Please refer this also,

[MIGO|How can I get the MRP history?]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question