Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with function group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created a function group ztest for bapi

but when i created the fn.grp it will in inactive mode

i tried to activate it but it is showing report /program name missing. as as error.

is there any compulsion that the fn.grp must be saved in package only not in local object......

pls help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

digvijay_rai
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

go to se37 , from utilities -> display group -> double click on main program -> & double click on the

include for top - > activate -> select activate anyway -> again activate all the includes

or

go to se80 -> from package select the function group -> activate all the includes ( specially top include )

then activate the function module .

if not solved then let me know .

regards

digvijay rai

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not mandatory to store functin group in a package.

What u can do is GOTO se80 .Open the function group.

right clik and and activate it there.I think it will solve ur prob.

Regards

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To remove this error. Go to the main program of the function group and in that go to tha TOP include. From there copy the

FUNCTION POOL statement and come back and paste it in the main program save it. Go out of the main program come again inside and activate it.

Regards,

Pramod

digvijay_rai
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

go to se37 , from utilities -> display group -> double click on main program -> & double click on the

include for top - > activate -> select activate anyway -> again activate all the includes

or

go to se80 -> from package select the function group -> activate all the includes ( specially top include )

then activate the function module .

if not solved then let me know .

regards

digvijay rai