cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM process and forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having tough time in setting up HCM process and forms.

Need your expertise....pls share your experiences....

Initially we had an struggle in importing the Enh Pack 2 and then...doing up the following activities for Ehp 2 and ADS setup. Till here, we were hardly successfull.

Then, we were about to process in creating the Z-process/form sceanario as per our customer requirements.

And realized there are standard processes delivered with SAP which we can make use of. Henceforth, we have followed [this|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/43/1d63953fce3566e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]

sap documentation.

But the information provided here was not that much suffice. Luckily, got through the blog written by Chris solomon. In that, Chris has mentioned in order to use standard deliverd processes, we need to do the Perform Client Copy According to Piece List, perform Case management, process object in spro nodes.

We have performed the Client copy node in spro. But, still we are not able to see the Start processes in HR Administrators and in MSS as well. It displays blank pages and dump.

Kindly pls assist. Awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

igor_vernelen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just setup 2 processes for Time Management (Leave Request posted by Manager & Overtime Notification posted by manager).

I'm not using QISR1-badi's anymore but I made my own generic services to add some extra coding.

Which Badi's are you trying to implement ?

Kind Regards,

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all..

my adobe forms are not linked with BADI..

i checked binding also...

but yet the datas in the forms are not coming to BADI..

thanks in advance..

igor_vernelen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are setting up HCM Processes&Forms too and faced (and are still facing) several problems. Can you maybe give more information on the dump you get so I can let you know whether we solved this issue already.

Kind Regards,

Igor Vernelen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

What sort of problems are you facing? Which forms are you trying to accomplish?

Thanks,

Nick

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CAREFULLY follow the SPRO steps to set up the Sample Processes. READ all the IMG documentation for each step thoroughly. Also, make sure to read and follow the help.sap.com section for HCM P&F. In it, there is a whole section for the sample processes. You will also need to work closely with your BASIS ("NetWeaver Engineers/Technologists"...uggg) to get ADS set up, configured and tested (so you will know that at least that part is working as it should). Lastly, keep in mind even in SAP's own documentation, they clearly state the sample processes are NOT meant for production use and should be used as mere examples (if you look at them, they are all pretty much too simple for actual use in real processes). Hope this helps.