cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funds trf through F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The clients bank has provided an online payment service through IDOC. The payments have to be made through F110. Now the client wants to use this facility to make book transfers (between their own accounts with in the same bank).

Presently they are doing some manual postings. But payments ahve to be generated through F110 for generating an IDOC.

Can you please advise me how to make book transfers through F110. Pls let me know if more info/ clarity is required.

Thanks

Rekha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In F110 log will be created for payment. you can handover the file to banker. For this you need too see what software bank is using and convert the LOG FILE which will be readable in that software.

Warm Regards

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For bank transfer between house banks, you sould use transaction FRFT_B, which calls F111. F111 is nearly the same as F110, but works with payment orders rather than FI-AP open items. Please search in the forum for FRFT_ B (or FRFT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Our client is banking with say "ABC bank". And the client maintains about 8-10 different accounts with this bank. And they transfer funds from one account to another account frequently. they want to make the funds transfer through APP.

when we run f110, all the unpaid invoices of the vendor are selected in the APP. But in this case, we are not making any payment to a vendor. But in this case there are no third party involved, nor any open vendor line item to select for payment.

As per my knowledge, it si not possible to make funds transfer internally, through F110. Please give your inputs/