Did you mean: 

negative stock how do we get this material out of Storage Type 921

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Here one issue is that in wms that is

AU03-DARRA Storage Type 921 - Problem

We have a problem that in Storage type 921 we have material that has a

negative stock how do we get this material out of Storage Type 921.???

i want the process can anybody help me to the solution thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Negative stock indicates that you have issued/consumed that particular quantity of material from that storage type even though the stock was not available in that storage type.Hence it shows in negative.

If you want to consume some more stock from the same storage location , then again it will increase the negative stock quantity.

If you want to make the stock positive , then transfer some stock from other storage types by creation TO(LT01)

Regards,

Ravindran

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Storage type 921 is in connection with SLoc to SLoc stock transfer.

The negative stock in this storage type indicates that there was a goods issue from your SLoc that is WM managed.

You are likely to have a TR and processing that TR you can move your stock from normal storage type to this interim storage type. Check in LB10 whther the TR exists or not. If yes, process it.

If no TR exists in your system in connection with this, you have to find the counterpart of this negative quant in a normal storage type yourself. I mean, there should be a positive quant of the same characteristcs (material number, batch, stock type, etc) in normal storage type.

Move this quant by LT01 / LT10 from normal storage type to 921.

Regards,

Csaba