Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI & IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please anyone tell me how to fetch runtime data through BAPI & then send through IDoc.

Regards.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What data you want fetch through BAPI during runtime and send it out through an IDOC? If you can throw some more inputs on that, then I can help you.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

0 Kudos

hi

I just need to create a upload type BAPI. where the data will be inputted and then the inputted data will not be saved any where in R/3 the same data when ever he inputs i need to fetch the data and generate an idoc for the same.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What ever data entered in the BAPI is not stored in R/3, then from where will you fetch the data and put in the idoc?

If you wanted the IDOC to be populated with the data which is entered in the BAPI, then its possible, What ever data the user is entering into the BAPI, read that and then populate that data into your IDOC structure and pass those internal tables to the function module MASTERIDOC_DISTRIBUTE, that will create the outbound idoc.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mahesh.

Actually data is coming from front-end of some mobile application & I want that data to be sent through idocs using BAPI.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Your BAPI is going to read the data from the front end mobile application, once your BAPI reads the data from there populate the corresponding IDOC related internal tables and pass those tables & structures to the MASTERIDOC_DISTRIBUTE function module that itself will create the outbound IDOC for you.

Thanks,

Mahesh.