Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access the transaction code which I have created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a transaction code for my maintainance view.

But while trying to access that , it is showing error message as you are not authorized to access this transaction. Why I am getting this error?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the transaction you will have entered some Authorisation object. It might so happen that your user ID might not be in that Authorisation object and hence you are not authorised to use it. To check it go to SE93 and remove that Authorisation object from your T-code and try again. If this works then ask your Basis to include your name in that authorisation object.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Tell your basis person to add the Tcode and authorise you to use it.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE93 When u create a transaction you must hav entered some authorization object and ur userid is not in that authorization object that is wahy u r getting an error that u r not authorized to access the transaction.

So goto SE93 and remove that Authorisation object from your T-code and try again.

And if it doesnot work then ask Basis guy to include your name in that authorisation object.

thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks