Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item usage

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any body guide.......I want according to the Usage of the material my item catagory has to determine at sales order.

I did item catagory determination.But where i ll get that usage what i hv already configured in SPRO.when ever i ll enter manually item usage at sales order it ll determine automatic item category.

Regards

SAHOO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Usage i an information that is present in the system(comes with SAP istallation) which has certain ABAP routines written for it

These control the item category on the basis WHAT the material is doing in the document

E.g Usually the material which is a normal material which is deliverable undergoes the process of picking and pgi

If the usage is set as PSA1 it becomes a service itemwith delivery of item category TAX which allows you to do goods issue without picking

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 6, 2008 10:41 AM

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 6, 2008 10:50 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as u hav already done the configuration of item usage and assignement to Item category determination procedure . thats enough to appear automatically in sales order level.

But still u r not getting the same functionality and u want to get that then go to VD52 and double click on Material and ssign the item usage at the bottom level of that window.

ur problems will be resolved.

thanks

mahesh

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..Thanx

But my requirement is....I have issud Pepsi bottle..to Distributor.But when i m returning i hv to see how many bottles are broken,how many bottles are gas likage.So i hv to select manual the usage accordingly item catagory has to determine where same material code is there.

Any solution..for this...plz..