Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Interface Process...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

*Some body please explain me the bank interface process.in step wise *

I am able to generate the DME file.

I have received the Import and Export structures from the bank.

Export structure is - MT940.

Please let me know what i supposed to do in detail next steps.

Thanks

Meenakshi N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

The steps in short are:

1) Generate DME file;

2) Upload/Send file from step 1 to i-net bank;

3) Receive back statement in MT940 format;

4) Import file from step 3 in to SAP via T-Code FF_5 (As file format choose SWIFT MT940);

5) In T-Code FEBAN post process imported bank statement;

Let me know if you need detailed info on this!

BR,

Martins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martins

I am developing this interface for Wire transfer payment method.

I need little more info about the step 2 and 4.

In the step 1after generating the DME file, i have to send it to Citi bank in CZech republic in step 2. They have certain file formats for importing. For that i need to make sure that the fields of DME should match their import file structure. Tell me my understanding is clear or not.

What is the relation of RFEBKA00 program with the steps you have mentioned?

In step 3 i will be receiving the bank statement in MT940 from the bank ( which is there export file )

In step 4 i have to upload that file into FF_5. Here i have two file formats for MT940.

a) Swift MT940 international format ( field 86 unstructured)

b) Swift MT940 with field 86 structured.

Which one i have to use ? what is the importance of Field 86.

step 5 : T code FEBAN doesn't Exist in 4.6C

Can you please let me know the actual T code in 4.6 C ?

Please do clarify. I really appreciate your response in this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Meenakshi.Nakashatrula.

Edited by: Meenakshi.Nakshatrula on Oct 7, 2008 11:05 PM

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

1) SAP has standart PMW for CitiBank in CZ: CZSK-CITISK-D - for Domestic Payments and CZSK-CITISK-F for foreign payments. So go to FBZP and configure house banks, accounts, payment methods in country and then in company code;

2) Regarding MT940 format - you need to ask your bank if the field 86 is structured or no. (As far I searched the fields 86 is structured - so try to test with this);

3) I assume thet in 4.6c T-Code is FEBA;

Good luck in config!

BR,

Martins

Edited by: Martins Jurcenko on Oct 8, 2008 5:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Martin Jurcenko.

I have awarded the full points for your answers ...

Thanks a lot.. please update your email address on your business card in SDN forum.

Thanks

Meenakshi. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subject: Could anybody help me out in SWIFT format generation of Credit /Debit Cofrmatin message (MT900/910).

I have already generaed the message for 'Request for Transfer' i.e MT101 .When I run the automatic payment run(F110) for any vendor there is program called,RFFOM100 which generated MT100/101 messeges.

Now I want to import the MT900/910 message which is for Debit /Credit confirmation into SAP .

Please let me know whcih transation/program I have to run for Debit/Credit confirmation and any configuration settings if required,.

Please need help from any of you guys.

Thanks

Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin

Subject: Could anybody help me out in SWIFT format generation of Credit /Debit Cofrmatin message (MT900/910).

I have already generaed the message for 'Request for Transfer' i.e MT101 .When I run the automatic payment run(F110) for any vendor there is program called,RFFOM100 which generated MT100/101 messeges.

Now I want to import the MT900/910 message which is for Debit /Credit confirmation into SAP .

Please let me know whcih transation/program I have to run for Debit/Credit confirmation and any configuration settings if required,.

Please need help from any of you guys.

Thanks

Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please send me the steps of EBS to dicktomy1@gmail.com.

Please also note that the bankers' are asking us to provide a format.  What format can be provided to them; can you please send that one also.

thnaks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody reply for this post ?

Thanks

Meenakshi.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

Please need help me from this issue.

Thanks

Babu.