cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong excise calculation!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When creating invoice for the same customer and with same delivaring plant system giving two different excise rates, one with 14% (correct one) and other with 8% for the different materials in the same invoice.and we are using TAXINJ pricing procedure.

My observations.

1. In sales order excise is calculated as 14% but in invoice it was calculated with 8% and in the system we never maintained 8% anywhere.

2.J1ID is properly maintained with correct excise and checked plant is eligible for excise and other exceptional rates are not maintained .

And I dont know why system is behaving strange during excise calculation, can anybody had some idea pls throw some light.

Pls dont give generic replys.

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

do check whether bill to party or sold to party are same.....

if different check tax classification for both...

do revert back,,

regards

ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kishore

Take the Ch. Id of both the material from J_1IMTCHID table and check the exscise tax rate maintain agsint thAT Ch Id in table J_1IEXCTAX. If you find 8% then go to J1ID -- and maintain correct % in Excise Tax Rate.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had checked in J1ID also but anywhere in the system 8% is not maintained and it was escalated to sap.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this table J_1IMATEXP, J_1IADDEXC.

If you are not getting any clue then u do the debug ( if u can ) or take the help of yr ABAPer and check how the sysetm is taking 8 % at the time of invoice / billing.

THX.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

Go to J1ID, select the Material and Chapter Id Combination and see what Chapter id is maintained there for the problematic material. Now again select "Excise Tax Rate" and select the chapter id what you maintained above and see the valdity dates there.

Compare the same with your sale order and billing. This is the place from where JMOD is flowing to SO / billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

Goto VF02- And see the pricing analysis and analyse how it is picking differently.(access sequence).

Similarly, VA02- analyse, the same for that Condition type.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

I had checked this also in that system proposed the information condition records are removed manullay but it is not possible to change JMOD manually na, and also I checked in document changes but no changes are carried.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the condition type is allowed to change manually in the settings, it will allow to do it.

Go to JMOD condition type and remove the Manual entry has priority. and then re check it once.(as for my understanding)

Best Regards

SRI