cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

please provide me the details fo accounting entrys happeninng at the time of 3rd party GR (statastical)

and i am also intersted in knowing the way out if suppose i am not doing the gr for 3rd party scenerio but then how to handle the invoice recived from vendor. do i need to go for the direct g/l account posting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the Integration Points of SD, MM and FI/CO during the complete process flow of 3rd Part Sales.

1. At the time of Goods Receipt, following Accounting Entry will get generated;

COGS A/c (Third-Party) u2013 Dr
GR/IR Clearing A/c u2013 Cr

2. At the time of creating LIV Document, following Accounting Entry will get generated;

Vendor Account u2013 Cr
GR/IR Clearing A/c u2013 Dr

3.After posting the Billing Document,

Customer Account - Dr
Sales Revenue Accounts - Cr

And if you don't want any Accounting Entry during GR then following Accounting Entry should appear during LIV in MIRO;

Vendor Account u2013 Cr
COGS A/c (Third-Party) u2013 Dr

This can be achieved by activating "GR Non-Valuated" indicator for the Account Assignment Category of Third Party in OME9. Else you can activate this indicator manually during PO creation in "Delivery" tab.

Note: - GR is one of the Step in 3rd Party Process and also is an confirmation that materials have been despatched to Customer and also received by Customer. So it is suggested to create the Statistical GR.