Document Settings - Calculate the row total using the unit price
I'm using SAP2007A PL37, the option "Calculate the row total using the unit price" in Document Settings is no longer available. Is there any updates on this issue?
In 2007A, by default, new database would be created without this
However, there is a way to bring this checkbox back to the configuration
screen, even if it is a DB newly created in 2007A. In order to do so it
is necessary to do as follows:
1) Open B1 2007A
2) Go to Help -> Support Desk -> Activation Request
3) Copy the ASCII string that appears in the top textbox ("Customer
4) Open a Support ticket stating that you want the "Calculate Row Total
by Unit Price" checkbox activated for the specified system (Copy the
string in the step 2) into a text file and attach it to the message).
5) VERY IMPORTANT: State in the message also the Business Impact leading to this request. In your case you should just say that your AddOn needs this option changed in order to work correctly.
6) You will receive a reply from B1 Support with a number to be entered
in the "SAP Support Code" textbox in Help -> Support Desk -> Activation
7) Click on OK and the checkbox will be displayed thereafter.
Hope this can be helpful.