Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICWC Home Screen

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing CRM 2007 Interaction Center scenario. The Home Page shows various assignment blocks like My Appointments, My Open Tasks, Search, Create, Reports, Workflow, etc.

My question is, how can I configure these blocks? We have configured other functions, but nothing is coming up on Home Page...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

check these threads

Best regards

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the employee responsible of your task. is it same as ic agent?

Best Regards

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepa.,

Please check component of your work centre page if it is getting called properly. Check the target id of wc page and try executing it standalone.

Best regards

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepa,

If you are asking about adding to the application blocks, this can also be done.

You need to create your own view first of all, then you create an enhancement set (maintain BSPWDVC_CMP_EXT using transaction SM34) and use the enhancement set to add the new view to the WCC_SRV_HOME component.

I've kept this quite brief, but if you need further detail let me know.

Please award points if useful.

Thanks,

Andrew G.

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I don't want to add new assignment blocks nor I want to remove any assignment blocks. Sorry if my question was not clear.

Actually I already have Home Page (workcenter SRV-HOME) in the Interaction Center. The Home page has these blocks (My open tasks, Appointments, etc). My question is how can I get data populated in these blocks? (eg: list of Tasks under my Open tasks)

I'm creating tasks through Service Orders and tasks with Open status should appear here. But they are not! Am I missing any configuration?

Thanks,

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Any answers.......?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepa,

We have CRM 2007 installed on a test upgrade system (from version 5.0) and the assignment blocks appear to be picking up the necessary tasks without me completing any configuration.

Perhaps you should try and do a test with a standard profile and see if it works correctly in that instance. I have added the parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE to my user in SU3 with value SERVICEPRO. After logging in, theres a Quick Links menu for service item creation. Create a new task (I picked Approve as the type), add a description, set status to open, and search/select your user as the Employee Responsible. Click Save and Back, and the task should be showing.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Andrew G.

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I know it works perfectly for SERVICEPRO role. But I'm trying to make it work for IC_AGENT role.

I guess it is not supported for IC scenario...

Any help?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepa,

I see no reason why it wouldnt work, but due to our system landscape and authorisations I am unable to replicate the configuration you are referring to. In light of that I am helping you 'blind' which isnt easy.

Can you confirm which work centre you are trying to display the tasks on? Is it "SRV-HOME > SRV-HOM-WC > Home > Service Home"? Stupid question I know, but have you tried using "IC-MGRHOME > IC-MGRHOME > Home > IC Manager Role: Home".

I suspect that the Business Transaction you have created does not relate to the area of the homepage. For example, if you are using the tasks section in the Service Home application block, I expect this will show Service tasks only.

Many thanks,

Andrew Griffin.

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I'm using workcenter 'SRV-HOME'

IC-MGRHOME is for IC Manager role only. I'm trying to do it for IC_AGENT role.

I'm wondering since SRV-HOME is service scenario Home Page (not IC), may be it is not supported with IC_AGENT role....

Is there any Home Page workcenter for IC_AGENT?

or is it not supported for IC_AGENT at all?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepa,

I realise that the other work centre I suggested is for the IC Manager not the IC Agent.

The point you made is the one that I was saying in my last post - you are using an Interaction Centre business role but expecting associated IC tasks to show in the Service Home Page. I strongly suspect this is your problem.

There is no Home Page for the IC_AGENT, which is why I've suggested using the IC Manager home page - that, at least, will be in the right business area for you (IC).

I hope this clarifies the suggestion I was making in my previous post?

Thanks,

Andrew G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepa,

I have not had any reply from you, how did you get on?

Please mark your question as answered if you have been able to resolve your issue, and award points as appropriate.

Thanks,

Andrew Griffin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give more detail on how to add view in the Home page and how to add a link e.g list of all the BP for responsible employee to it.

I tried an alternative way of doing this by

first creating a search list for All the accounts for responsible employee and then save a search list. which can then be called to home page using my saved search.

Question comes here is whether that saved search can also be make as standard setting for all the employee using the same role ?

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks,

-

Deepa,

If you are asking about adding to the application blocks, this can also be done.

" You need to create your own view first of all, then you create an enhancement set (maintain BSPWDVC_CMP_EXT using transaction SM34) and use the enhancement set to add the new view to the WCC_SRV_HOME component."

I've kept this quite brief, but if you need further detail let me know.

Please award points if useful.

Thanks,

Andrew G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usman,

You will need to post your own forum thread - asking a different question on another user's forum thread is known as thread-jacking (or thread hi-jacking), and is not considered acceptable.

Thanks,

Andrew Griffin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response and advice.:-)

I have not tried to hijack the thread, just wanted to have more explaination for the solution you provided. I found the solution more relevant to my Problem as well. I guess dats y the forums are so that the similar problems could be discussed......

Looking forward for your response...

Regards,

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your suggestions, but my problem still remains!

Andrew, I've tried using IC_MGRHOME workcenter and added it to my IC_AGENT role as suggested by you. I can see the Home page fine but the problem is under 'My Open Tasks' I don't see any tasks (I've created tasks with Status Open and I'm the Employee Responsible as well as IC Agent)

Nor do I see anything under 'My Appointments'

Am I missing something? Or is it that IC_AGENT role does not support any Home Page?

Pankaj, yes I'm the Employee Responsible on Task and I'm also IC Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

If i m understanding correctly from home page u want to remove these assignment blocks by configuration.

If this is ur requirement , then u can do this by choosing Persionalization button.It will display u a dropdown for every assignment block.From these drop-down which ever assignment block u want to disable chooes blank from drop-down, and save it.

Regards

Gaurav