Item status not found
I created a new sales order with 3 line items and saved it. But later when I tried updating the order, it gave an express message saying update was terminated and message in SBWP was "Item status for material ** and item ** not found". I checked VBUP table and found that there are entries for two line items but not the third one.
I tried removing the third line item manually, but transaction gave a short dump raising exception ITEM_STATUS_NOT_FOUND. For this problematic item, the material and quantity come disabled even in change mode.
Other sales orders are working fine. I created another sales order with similar materials and partners and again the same problem.
Thanks & Regards