Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I/B Idoc Status 56 - Reason Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a PI system and R/3 System. PI sending some idoc to R/3. In this case Idoc is failing and giving status message as 56. Can any one tell me reason why it is giving error like.

Error messages are like this:

Status Text:- IDoc: 0000000001230201 Status: IDoc with errors added

T001 Text :- EDI: Partner profile not active

Please let me know in which system do i need to the changes and how can i do these changes.

I am new to this concept.

Thanks,

Sekhar.J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

From PI perspective everything is fine, you were able to create an IDOC structure and push it to R/3 system and there is also successfully created but it has failed with the error 56. It is due to invalid partner profile, check the transaction WE20 whether a partner profile has been created for that partner or not, if it is created then whether the message type is configured for that partner or not.

The error is basically due to invalid partner profile and you need to correct that in WE20 transaction, once you correct that then you can reprocess the idoc through BD87 transaction.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

T001 Text :- EDI: Partner profile not active

Check in bd64...if ur partner profile is active.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

From PI perspective everything is fine, you were able to create an IDOC structure and push it to R/3 system and there is also successfully created but it has failed with the error 56. It is due to invalid partner profile, check the transaction WE20 whether a partner profile has been created for that partner or not, if it is created then whether the message type is configured for that partner or not.

The error is basically due to invalid partner profile and you need to correct that in WE20 transaction, once you correct that then you can reprocess the idoc through BD87 transaction.

Thanks,

Mahesh.