cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material **** mainly procured internally

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i use the material,it prompts 'Material **** mainly procured internally (please check your input)'

How does it main?

TKS!

GOTO MATERIAL TYPE IMG-LOGISTICS-MATERIAL MASTER-BASIC SETTINGS-MATERIAL TYPE-DEFINE ATTRIBUTE OF MATERIAL TYPE- DOUBLE CLICK ON MATERIAL TYPE-THE EXT PURCHASE ODER SHOULD BE 2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

gsatya34
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hai ,

Go to material master(MM02) - MRP2 view and see against the field "Procurement Type". maintain "external procurement" here.

this resolves the problem.

REGS

Satya narayana Gude.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I arrived on this old discussion while looking for a solution of the same issue.

I found out that there is another parameter that could be maintained/changed beside MRP2 screen, on customizing:

IMG > Logistics - General > Material Masters > Basic Settings > Material Types > Define Attributes of Material Types.

On each material type, "Ext. Purchase Orders" can be set:

Ex Short Descript.

0  No external purchase orders allowed

1  External purchase orders allowed, but warning issued

2  External purchase orders allowed

Just set to 2 to allow external purchase without any warning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is because of the Procurement data maintined in the MRP2 view of the material master. You may change it to E - Internal (In-House Production) or F - External Procurement. But, I believe this is not an Error, this would be an information/warning message only. You may proceed after accepting the message.

Prase

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stephen,

In sales order in procurment type if reqt type is coorectly picked up.If not put the same & save.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thank you for your reply.

The Procurement type in material mater is 'X' originally.

And the In-house production time i change to 0.

But it still appears the error....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the material mater many times,but i can't find the error.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong?

TKS!

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you using MRP for the material...Wht material type you are using?? Wht Procurement indicator you are using ?? Check it in MMR...

Pls Check...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stephen

Go to material master MRP2 view and see against the field "Procurement Type". There you would have maintained "E". Change it to "X".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz check the material master and give days in Inhouse production filed. so that u cant find this error again

Thanks

sudhakar