Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPScript : Form name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I've a simple question..I know the name of the sapscript and how would I know the driver program for this script.

Because, their is no entry in TNAPR table for this form. how could I know the the transaction code where the form is executed..(issue output type).. please let me know ..

Thanks..

Prasead K

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find in the multiple ways to find it...

1. just go to TNAPR table and there u need to give the formanme in foname feild and execute, it will give u the print pgm name and form name and outtype etc...

2. one more way is goto se71 enter ur form name go for display. and there goto --> form --> check --> texts --> and OK here it will diplay one dialog in that u can find hte driver pgm

3. one more way is just debug the form

4.Go to NACE transaction ....There u can find the print program for corresponding script based on the output type.

Please let me know if you require any thign more...

Thnks,

Raghu Posani.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasead,

You can check the TTXFP table.it will have both the Form as well as the Print Program name.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

first of all find in which category this form belongs to ( V1 , v2 , EF etc )... that u can find from TNAPR or NACHL or NAST table ..

after that go to NACE and what that category is ... Billing shipping etc ...depending on that transaction will be decided ... for billing VA for shipping VL etc ... functional guy will help you in this prospective ....