cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remittance Advice Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating outgoing payments using the payment wizard, they are created by default to display the SAP internal AP Invoice document number.

When printing a remittance advice, it is standard practice to print the Vendors reference number on the document, as they do not have any refernce to the SAP internal number.

In order to do this for payments generated by the payment wizard, each outgoing payment created needs to be manually updated to display the customer reference number first, as the Print Layout uses a system variable to display which ever value is selected in the document.

This means a lot of work for customers with in excess of 500 payments created each month, or, it means a customisation for every customer.

I suggest there be two variables available in the print layout so the user can choose when customising the layout which one is to be displayed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michelle_dance
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Julie,

I believe this issue has been resolved with 2007. Testing on the system remittance advices shows that the customer reference has been included in the PLD. There is also a variable 201 which I believe is the Customer/Vendor Reference Number which you might be able to add to the PLD if you are using 2005. I am currently testing this but without success at this stage. If anyone has any advice on how to get this variable to work in 2005 would be much obliged.

Kind regards,

Michelle