cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Instruction set as default but not asigned in MIGO

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert, we are using Shipping Instruction for vendor evaluation, we have set Shipping Instruction as default in customiz, but when you are making GR in MIGO the field is not asigned to the variable, is just suggested in the screen.I get a error ME112.

Is that the standar behaviour? Is there any option (user exit, etc) to get the default value whitout confirming Shipping Instruction ?

Thanks again!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, I will try with an exit then, I need the suggested value to be taken, but allowing in certain cases to be changed, Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo,

I'm facing the same problem, i want to give the same "compliance with shipping instructions" for all items.

I wonder if you can identify the exit that you used? You have used any button to replicate the compliance for all items?

Thanks

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Narayana, I did that too, the Shipp Instr. comes ok with the material using Pur Val Key, but it comes just like a suggestion, the problem is that I have to confirm every single line item, the program seems not to assign the value until I check the Shipp Instr.

Is there anyting to make it without checking? Regards

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the SAP standard function that you have to select an select an instance of compliance with shipping instructions.

From configuration, system will automatically select the already configured score but user has to confirm the score during GR in MIGO. Also if he wants to make changes in the score he can change it.

If you want to have a fixed score for vendor and don't want to allow user to select any other score then better maintain only one score for the shipping instruction in configuration so user has to select that score only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the Shipping Instruction defined at SPRO (with details of 'Compliance with shipping Instructions'-Points) to the Purchasing Value Keys at SPRO.

If not, please go to the Purchasing Value key (Specified in your material master record) in SPRO -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Material Master -> Define Purchasing Value Keys -> Here, assign the already defined Shipping instruction to the related Purchasing Value Key.

Now, try to do the GR ( for the material, to which above Purchasing Value key is assigned) in MIGO. The system will ask you to select the Compliance with shipping Instruction.

Hope, it helps.

Regards,

Narayana.