How to find Menu and tables
I would like to know how the system creating main menu, and where the values comming from?? I mean what are the tables has the menu data and also parent and child relationship?
what are the tables contains the menu items and user access levels and relationship. what DIAPI object or any query is using to build the menu and menu items on the basis of the login user?
Can any one help me in the above case.
thanks in advance.
Hi Venkat Reddy.
For objects / descriptions / tables names:
- UserPermissionTree / User authorizations for add-on forms / OUPT;
- UserPermissionForms / User permission forms / UPT1;
- Users / Users of SAP Business One application / OUSR;
- UserPermission / User authorizations / USR3.
For user permissions, tables and examples you can search for words user permissions and tables in the SDK Help.
- List of permission IDs and their forms;
- Business Objects List (DI API), Administration tables;
- SetSystemPermission Method;
- The DI API samples ..\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples\COM DI\Permissions what Demonstrates adding a new permission, assigning it to users, and then testing the permission;