cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a particular page in a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have a smartform which has two pages. But based on the condition i need to print only one page at runtime.how can i restrict a complete page in the smartform... Is this possible?

If so, could any body pls suggest me how to do...

Thanks,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyam prasad,

Create two pages as per your requirement.

In the global defintion > initialization tab>

if w_page = 1.
control_parameters-startpage = '%PAGE1'.
else.
control_parameters-startpage = '%PAGE2'.
ENDIF.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

Thnaks for your answer. If i use 'control_parameters-startpage', will only page comes as output or the page which satisifies the condition comes as first. Pls suggest me as i need only one page at runtime.

Thanks,

Shyam.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

The same thing you can achive in another simple way by making use of the options..That come on the screen when you press print button,

There you have an option to input the number of pages and also the perticular page number ..to print a specific page.

Hope that fulfills ur requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

thnaks a lot. Its working fine now.

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a alternative in your main window. path is right click-> create-> flow logic -> alternative.

Alternative hold two conditions namely true an false.

This alternative acts as a if else condition. So give your condition in true and start creating your windows and tables/templates under it.

And false condition create wat all u require if true condition fails.

With this u can control pages with the conditions.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place your condition in main window of your smartform, it may help you to solve your problem.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I havent created a main window in my page..i used all secondary windows....but after you said, i changed it to main window..now its working but...it showing a blank page along with the main page...

Thanks,

Shyam.