cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Cost Viewing in Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Gurus,

I would like to remove the viewing of COSTS (analysis) inside the production order?.. How can i remove it thru authorization PFCG?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you,

Heinrick Palad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the business reason you want to remove the Cost analysis view in production order?? This is only cost analysis view and should not affect the business in anyways. It is always good to know whether all the cost has been accounted for in the production order.

Please revert back.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

The client don't want the Production Planner to see the costs of Materials and Activities.

Can this be done thru authorization?

thank you,

Heinrick Palad

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Try with the SHD0. SHD0 is used to create transaction variants. With this transaction you can control the display and modifications of screens, screen fields, buttons, menus and any other gui elements that are used in transactions. The settings can be saved as variants and can be used accordingly. for eg: You can maintain different transaction variants for different users.

Following are teh steps to create transaction variants.

1. In transaction SHD0, enter the transaction name for which you want to create a variant. Give a variant name.

2. Then press "Create" button on the application tool bar. This would run the transaction.

3. Enter values in transaction and run it as usual. After every screen or tab, there will be a pop up displaying the screen elements and the options. Eg. If you want to hide Field 1 in screen 1 then against field 1 check the option "Invisible".

4. After all teh screens are through, save the transaction variant.

5. This variant will have to be assigned in customizing to the transaction so that it applies to teh transaction and you can see the changes.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contact the SAP Security person and ask him to check if there is any authorization object for the "Cost Analysis" menu in production order. They should be able to guide you properly.