cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFFOAVIS_FPAYM - assign to F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Please let me know how do we assign the RFFOAVIS _FPAYM to the F110 print out/ data medium tab for running the vendor payments through APP in a certain company code?

Is there any limit in number of programs to be assigned to the F110 - print out / data medium tab ?

How can i deleted a program from the f110 - print out / data medium tab?

Thanks

Meenakshi. Nakshatrula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar question in that we want to change the link within F110 from this program name to add a new one and for the config in FBZP to use this new program. As this is related to Country GB and the DME file the simple program field is not used ?

We have " use payment medium work bench" selected, but I can't seem to find where the link is From payment method E for BACS paid using the standard DME MT100 format Country GB , to use this specifc program name.

Do you have any clue ?

Thanks in advance Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to se 38 give the program name .

in subobjects select variants

you go to next screen

give variant name and click create.

give all the details

paying company code and payment methods.....printer to be use....advice forms...

u r ready to use the variant for that company code...

program is dependent on the payment method used.

this can be configured in FBZP... specify which payment method under the specific company needs to use which program....

i hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to create the variant for that program. But when i create that variant it should show up in the Print out / Data medium table. But its not showing up.

Please let me know how to show up in tht TAB.

Problem is i am not able to generate the payment advice when i run the payment in f110.

This RFFOAVIS_FPAYM can generate the payment advice.

Also -

Is there any limit in number of programs to be assigned to the F110 - print out / data medium tab ?

How can i deleted a program from the f110 - print out / data medium tab?

Thanks

meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you mention the payment methods that the company code is going to use.