Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of .tpz files from PI 7.0 to PI 7.10

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am planning to transfer the developed Interfaces from PI 7.0 to PI 7.10. Has any one have done it before? do I need to do any manual configuration or Developments again to run the Interface perfectly?.

Expecting some valuable answers... please..

Thanks and Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have transported .tpz file which has only graphical mapping from XI 3.0 to PI7.1 and it worked directly without any special configuration tasks in PI7.1.

Thanks,

Jag

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

Thanks for the reply, but in decision making document I have read that if we have few interfaces then we can move those interfaces in to PI 7.10. But if we have more interfaces it will be difficult to handle.

Does anyone have moved complex scenarios consisting of Many BS, Many Interfaces (more than 100), Many proxies, Long running BPM scenarios. If its so please provide some details on the same,

Your valuable replies are always appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sunil

Norway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have done mass trasport of .tpz files design and config from XI 3.0 to PI 7.1(around 120 interfaces).

All design objects are working fine without any changes.

But in config slight adjustments are required at the comm channels.

rgds,

Arun

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I highly appriciate you kind reply, I will do it and then I will get back to you. I need to clarify one more time, what the messages in the Production system, have you took backup before redirecting PI 7.0 Production system to PI 7.10 Production system.

Thanks in Advance,

Sunil

Norway.

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I want to transport Configuration (IB Directory) objects to a new 7.1 environment. I ll get during the file tpz-transport (import) the error message "Obligatory transport target for business system MySAPSys100 not found in System Landscape Directory".

could you please suggest me..

Thanks in advance.

Sunil.