cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_03_bf extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts -

I did a setup table fill-up of 2lis_03_bf and I'm seeing missing material documents with movement type 561. Is there any particular reason? I looked up the configuration of the movement types by going into OMJJ and I'm seeing the relevant type is 2.

Is there any OSS note or any solution out there? Why is it not picking up this movement type? The first time I did the initialization, it was missing lot of material documents. I deleted the setup tables, queues and then re-did it and now seeing this problem of missing movement type.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just repeated the extraction and now it seems the data is good!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain me the step by step process of setting up DATA extraction for Data source 2LIS_03_BF and BX Data sources ?

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In source system, delete all data in LBWG (Application 03), LBWQ, RSA7, SMQ1.

2. For 2LIS_03_BF, use OLI1BW (New Setup for Info Structures from Material Movements) transaction. Key-in a date/time at least 10 hours in the future. Key-in

2LIS_03A in the Name of Run entry field. Run this program in the background. It may take a few hours for this program to finish.

3. For 2LIS_03_BX, use MCNB (BW: Initialization of opening stocks in transfer structure) transaction. Key-in a date/time at least 2 hours in the future. Key-in 2LIS_03_BX in the Transfer Structure entry field. Run this program in the background.

4. After both the initializations, check in RSA3. I'm not using BX, so I didn't do step 3.

5. Then on BW side, run your init infopackages and then load the data into your DSOs etc.

Hope this helps. Thanks!