cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique workitem in multiple users inbox. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me I have a peculiar case ,

I am having a work item if deadline is reached the same work item should appear in two other users. It means 3 users should be able to view the same work item, if any one user attempts to approve the workitem remaining users should have workitem removed from their respective users inbox.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Krishna Mukthineni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope you are aware about agent detrrminations using rule etc.

So once you determine required 3 agents in ACTOR_TAB used by rule, and then assugn it to particualr step, next thing i,e, removing work item frm other's Inbox , once executed by someone, will be automatically taken care by Workflow system.

Hope that helps.

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow the steps.

1)in first activity step assign it to one user of your choice and use it's deadline monitoring step according to your requirements when deadline is reached complete that workitem and in next step assign three users for approval.

2) For parrallel approval You can use parrallel approval wizard it's easy to config.

Hope magic works,

Regards,

Purvesh,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your deadline branch use method SWL_WI_POSSIBLE_AGENTS_ASSGIN to modify agent assignment.

You will need to pass the current WI ID to the method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In your deadline branch put a task and use a rule for the deadline agent.

In this rule populate the three actors so all of them will get the new deadline task.

For removing the task when one of them executes, It is taken care by SAP and you dont have to do anything.

Charan