cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM SetUp Tables Filling Steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to fill the setup tables for the QM Module (05).

Even after waiting for a few hours its not filling any records to the Data Sources.

Can you please let me know if i need to do anything else like any other settings before filling the QM Set Up tables.

When I checked the NPRT T-Code ... It shows that the finish date and time along with 0 Number of Documents .

Can someone please let me know the exact steps for filling the QM set up tables .

Regards

Vikram....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To do an initialization for QM you need to:

1 - Stop V3 batch jobs for this extractor.

2 - Lock out users, batch jobs on R/3 side.

3 - Drain the delta queue to Zero for this extractor.

4 - Delete the setup tables for application 5.

5 - Execute the initialization job, or separe it using the document number, for example, making several jobs to fill the setup tables, to reduce time.

6 - Execute the initialization infopackage in BW side.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I have a live BW 3.5 system connected to this live R/3 system and now we are Re-Implementing the same into BI 7.0 System.

The delta Loads are getting loaded everyday to the existing BW 3.5 System, so I cannot delet the initialization request and i dont see any reason for doing that to fill the setup tables.

I have to do a Full load to the new BI 7.0 System till 2007 Fiscal year and are planning to load the current fiscal year data during cut over period.

So,I need to fill the Setup tables to load the Historical Data till 2007 Fiscal Year. Can you please help me out with this issue....

Regards

Vikram...

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I thought that you were doing an initialization, if you want only to fill the setup tables to do a full repair execute the initialization job for that area filling the selection criteria to cover till 2007 fiscal year. Do several jobs like i told you before. But test with one document number first, if nothing is filled that implement the notes that were previously mentioned.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo

ChandranGanesan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vicky,

Please see these OSS Notes

SAP Note 603934 Setup table is empty / no data is extracted

Also see

SAP Note 879320 Setup tables not filled

Thanks

Chandran