cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SAP PS into cProjetcs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need help for setting up cProjects and xRPM. Scenario is as followed. As project system we use SAP PS and there are a lot of projects already defined. Now I've to set up cProjects in the way that we could see all projects that are defined in PS in cProjects. Customizing looks fine 'cause I could link WBS elements to cProjects tasks.

So my question is now: What I've to do to use my PS projects in cProjects suite. Is this possible? I don't want to define new projects in cProj.

I'm new to this topic so thx for any input and help.

Best regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

You need to create a Project in cProjects and link it to your availabled PS Projects

Make Manual Assign setting for PS integration so your cost and all will be visible in cProjects

But for this you need a Project in cProjects.

Else you can use upload functionality of xRPM to upload your PS project in xRPM which will create cProjects Project autometically.

Another option is object link in xRPM 4.0 / related object in xRPM 4.5 to link your PS Project to xRPM item which has only one cProject Project.

In this case you will get all costing in xRPM

Niranjan

Let me know if it helps !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for your helpfull answer. So how can I upload the PS projects to xRPM. I only get the possibility to upload projects to xRPM Items (as you described) and after that I've one cProjects projects with the wbs elements as tasks. This works so the setup seems correct.

Maybe you could please describe the steps for uploading the PS projects to xRPM.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel, Niranjan:

I have a very similar query. Hope you can help on that.

I am having a set of PS Projects (ECC6.0) and i am using cProjects suite 4.0 too. (Not using xRPM. I am using only cProjects and cFolders)

Now i want to transfer all my PS Projects to cProjects and want to have a Projects Dashboard in cProjects for all those projects.

My requirement is that whenever i make any changes to any of those PS projects, the same should get reflected to cProjects too.

Is that possible? If yes,how?

Full points on solution to my query..

Thanks and regards,

Nishit