cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

i want to activate my additional action. Can you please tell me the table nam in which i should go and activate the same.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check

IT 0302 activate it that is for additional actions

and also check T529A

Edited by: Sikindar on Oct 6, 2008 7:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have activated T77S0 & T529A as guided by you.

Now sir, when i go to the screen Activation 'Additional Actions'

(Personnel management-Personnel AdministrationCustomizing ProceduresActions---Set up Personnel Actions). Under this i clicked on the first option i.e. Activation 'Additional Actions"

Sir, What I am supposed to do in this screen?

If i select a personnel number (say 1), then i removed the tick mark from test box and exectued, the system says

"Per No 00000001 Error while creating IT 0302"

If i select a personnel number (say 1), then i dont remove the tick mark from test box and exectued, the system says

Additional Actions already active

Kindly guide me as to what one is supposed to cinfig in this screen after once i have activated my T77S0 & T529A table.

Regards

Harshvardhan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear harsha

u want to do additional action right so do one thing

in set up personnel action i mena T529a activate all the other actions i mean tick in IG0302 than u can run the additional actions automatically still have problems u can reach me when ever u want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am executing Activate additional actions with test run, to a pernr, it is saying that already it is activated....after removing check mark and executing it is showing that "log is empty". can u pls let me know where i am going wrong?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshvardhan,

Can you please execute two actions on the same day and forward me the screenshot of the error you are getting?

Check my business card for the mail id.

~Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harsh,

It means addtional action for that partcualar person 1 is already done.

That is the reason when you trying to do with test run means with tick it says it is already activated

When it is already activate and when u runing live itz giving error

Here you are tring you over write existing record which is not possible. I belive.

Better you go and perform second action the same person from your action and see what is the result

Best Regards