cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 922 X X)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I wanted to return one piece due to damaged condition..

Using MIGO,Selected A07 Goods Issue and R10 Others and movement type is 922

its giving below error...can u pls help me??

Thanks

Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 922 X X)

Message no. M7226

Diagnosis

The system could not find entry 922 X X in any of the movement type control tables.

Procedure

Cancel current processing.

Contact your system administrator.

Action to be taken by the system administrator

Check in Customizing for Inventory Management under Copy, Change Movement Types whether the entry is contained in the Update control view for the movement type.

If the entry is missing, proceed as follows:

For standard movement types, this means that the given process is not supported using the present data combination. Do not create any entries without prior arrangement with your SAP consultant. Otherwise, incorrect postings may result.

For customer-defined movement types (beginning with 9, X, Y, or Z), this may mean that they have not been fully defined. Delete the movement type and re-create it by copying a standard movement type.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry about the mvt type itz not 121 but 122.The system automatically assigns mvt type if u use return delivery in migo and give the appropriate matl doc no.But if u dont know the matl doc no u want to return the goods from then u should create a returns PO and do the gr against the returns PO(mvt type 161).

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know why r u using 9** series mvt type,this series is used for customised mvt types,if u want to return the goods use return delivery(121 mvt type)in migo.At present u r trying to issue the goods which is incorrect.

Regards

Edited by: harsh h on Oct 5, 2008 9:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Even if i use Mvt type 122 im getting same kind of error,Can u tell me what is the procedure to return the part of

the delivered Goods using MIGO

Thx/Regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check OMJJ tcode..

922 Mov Type

in the left side, check for the Value and qty updates are ticked or not...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/26/ce653a5aa1ed49e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Please Go thru the above link for Return Po Reasons.

The Return PO Process Would be :

Create a Return Purchase Order with Return Item Indicator.

Make a Goods Receipt against the Return Po of which 161 Movement will automatically takes Place.

Create a Excise Invoice for Other Movements Using J1IS & J1IV (If the Material is Excisable)

Create a Credit Memo.