cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change position partner of invoice document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ll,

we`ve created an invoice document with wrong partner data. Because of that I`ve to change the partner position details...

Is there a way to change data afterwards by changing parameters in the customizing or is abap the only way to modify the partner table (VBPA)?

Thanks in advance,

Flo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Floria

In billing manually you cant change the partner function .In billing document manually you can change the output type , billing date and acount assignment grp of the customer. But you cant change the partner function . So the best solution is to reverse the billing document and cancel the delivery picking qty and in sales order manually you can change the customer. then you can change the partner function.Then you can do delivery and billing.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is, that the billing document has already been sent. Consequently I`ve to modify the values in the table by abap, right? The changes aren`t relevant for the customer - just for internal use...

Does anybody have some code examples?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Flo

As you know in billing, we can change manually Billing date, Billing Value, Account determination and Output determination b4 an Accounting document is generated. But if you want to change the partner date, you cannot change in billing. You have to cancel the billing, reverse PGI and then you can change in sale order and create delivery and billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi