Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Developer Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using a Sneak Preview version (minisap) of NSP SAP NetWeaver 7.0/2004s (SP9 and higher). I am logged into the system with user name BCUSER.

Now, I am trying to rename a program which I installed with 'se38'. I am getting the following error when I enter Access Key 29671482393151224771 in the 'Register Object' popup.

I would like to point out the fact that I already checked inside table DEVACCESS for the matching access key for user BCUSER, and the above number is what I got as the access key.

In addition, I have already installed a license key I got from SAP after registering, and have deleted the TEMP license.

Thanks for your help,

Michael

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check hardware key once, and one more think i think it is not good revealing all your access key which is of highly confidential.

Cheers!!

0 Kudos

What do you mean by cross checking Hardware Key? Please elaborate.

And with regards to the access key I wrote, it is not really confidential since this is the default access key provided in minisap.

Thanks,

Michael

karol_seman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

you mean you want to change the program which is not in customer namespace (means not starting with Z or Y)?

If so, you cannot use standart developer access key but you need a different one.

I am not sure this is possible in trial version of NW. Maybe try the forum for NW trial resp. FAQ.

Regards,

Karol