Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Will Deadline Monetering Work according to factory Calendar

hi Experts,

I want to set Dead Line monetering for PO Release Workflow If i set this for 2 days will it work in synchronous to Factory calender ?

That is dead line i will set for 2 days if a po is created on friday evening will my dead line monetering esculate the workitem to next level exactly 2 days that is on monday or according to factory calendar since saturday and sunday or holidays it will leave these two days and esculate the workitem to next level on tuesday or wednesday. ?

We follow a factory calendar of weekly 2 days holidays that is saturdays and sundays.

Regards,

hari

Former Member
replied

Hi Hari,

you can very well implement Factory calendar into your WF, with the deadline monitoring.

Create a method for calculating Factory calendar, inside the method use the FM END_TIME_DETERMINE which would give you the date and time. Using macro pass these value to the method parameter. From here thru binding get it to WF container and use them in LatestEnd of your Step.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

P.S Hope you know the Factory calendar ID that you use in the system, as you need to pass the id into the above mentioned FM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question