Data Archiving - Service Master
Hope all have good day........
Can plz send me the archiving procedure for Service master.
The Archiving Object is MM_ASMD.
Thanks & Regards
Go through these steps.
1. Go to tcode SARA.
2. Type Archiving obj name --> MM_ASMD
3. Click on Customizing
Check cross arc. obj->data archieve monitor
->For files in file system
4. Max size 25mb (ask u r client)
5. Test mode variant. (Do not choose production mode unless you are quite sure as data cannot be
retrieved at all. Ask u r client before u choose this.)
6. Start automatically
(starts submit program, write program, store program and delete program)
7. Content repository is 'LT'. (Again ask your client). Check start automatically.
8. Choose Store before deleting.
9. Once the jobs are scheduled and finished successfully check the spool created by Write and Delete jobs (ARV_MM_ASMD_SUB/WRI/DEL* ) with information of number of Records per update.
10. Go to tcode SARI for viewing archieved data
Note: Errors if any, has to be addressed.
Thanks and Regards,