Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Adapter Type missing

Hi all,

I got installed pi 7.0, the problem is that when try to create a communication channel under Adaper Type no input value are shown.

The same in Runtime Workbench Monitor, under Adapter Monitoring i can't found all the rilevant adapter (File, Idoc, etc etc).

I'dont understand if i missed something in installation phase like Software Component Version SAP Basis.

After reading other thread in SDN i understand that i need only to reimport this SWCV.

Here is the problem, i cant search in DVD installation and in Sap Market place it seem that is not more possible to download this software (or there is a problem with authorization of my user id).

Some help?

Thanks.

Former Member
Former Member replied

login to IR or ID then Help -

> Information, There you will find the SP level.

You can go ahead like this..

You can download it from service market place from below link.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=X&SEARCH_BPAT=X&SEARCH_CD=X&SEARCH_P=X&SEARCH_PV=X&SEARCH_C=X&SEARCH_CV=X&SEARCH_TA=&SEARCH_V=&HIDE_EXPERT_SEARCH=X&SEARCH_MAX_RESULT=20

In Search Term Enter "SAP BASIS 7 (if XI then enter 3>".

Now click on XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00 (if u r using PI else select SAP_BASIS 3.0) -

>

Database independent -

> SAPBASIS13_0-20000888.ZIP

(this file selection should be based on your SP level) Just save this file on your machine and unzip it.

Now put this in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

Now login to IR and from menu TOOLS ---> Import design objects and import it.

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Oct 5, 2008 4:19 PM

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Oct 5, 2008 4:46 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question