SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMMA/BPEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting an error when trying to create the clarification case category within BPEM. I am trying to create a clarification case category for "Contract Blocked from Billing" case. Could someone let me know if i am missing something here?

Role container element 'CompanyCode' is not filled

Role container element 'RegStructGrp' is not filled

Role container element 'ContractAccount' is not filled

Role container element 'BusinessPartner' is not filled

Import parameter 'CustomerContract' is not filled

Import parameter 'ContractHeaderIn' is not filled

Import parameter 'ContractHeaderInx' is not filled

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it clearly shows tat the company code,register gp is missing..do u need to gv these datas any where while u perform case???just check the fica relevant datas and billing relenat datas in fpp2 in es22 for contracts..fill the header line in es22..

hope it will work

kr

prince

0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to maintain your container for the case category in transaction EMMACCAT2, in the right of the field processing rule you the maintain container button, inside maintain as follows:

&PRIMARY_BUSINESS_OBJECT.CURRENTCONTRACT.COMPCODE.COMPANYCODEID; @0E\QAssign Value@ @9T@ &COMPANYCODE&

&PRIMARY_BUSINESS_OBJECT.CURRENTCONTRACT.CONTRACTACCOUNT.BUSINESSREGIOGROUP; @0E\QAssign Value@ @9T@ &REGSTRUCTGRP&

&PRIMARY_BUSINESS_OBJECT.CURRENTCONTRACT.CONTRACTACCOUNT.CONTRACTACCOUNT; @0E\QAssign Value@ @9T@ &CONTRACTACCOUNT&

&PRIMARY_BUSINESS_OBJECT.CURRENTCONTRACT.CONTRACTACCOUNT.PARTNER&; @0E\QAssign Value@ @9T@ &BUSINESSPARTNER&

I think that if do automatic generate it will give the same result.

Cheers,

Adriano.