cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order or Notification through Measuring Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Experts,

Is there is any way to identify the order or notification whether it is created through measuring documents.I am going to create some order through Measuring documents and presently schedule order or generated PM03.Is it right to generate the PM03 order also through measuring documents either I have to go for some other option

RC

Edited by: Raju Chauhan on Oct 5, 2008 9:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

I think you asking to generate order or notification to be generated automatically once measurement document reading exceeding or reaching the limit and don't want to use maintenmance plan.

If this is requirement then you will have to use user exit IMRC0001 and it will generate notification. I am not sure of order to be generated like this. Since order is mainly for cost capturing and its not sure measurement reading will cause everytime cost booking. So I think it should be notification only and accordingly order can be created from notification.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju,

From memory there is a flag in table IMRG which tells where the document originated.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PeteA,

Can you explore your answer please ?

RC

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you are referring the preventive maintenance through maintenance plan ,if that is the case then in the order itself you can find the details in Planning tab page.only orders generated through maintenance plan will have this details filled

regards

thyagarajan