cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flat file error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i working with flat file source is flat and recv is also flat but sender flat is pikked but recv is not getting pls give a step by step.

thanks&regards,

sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got very useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this on how to do the Content Conversion at Receiver End

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please see the following links:

- File to File Part 1

- File to File Part 2

Also check the following link:

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/File2File/page1.htm

reg,

Edited by: nishu jain on Oct 5, 2008 8:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you check the receiver communication channel is configured successfully or not.

go to rwb->component monitoring-> adapter engine->communicaiton channel

then check the receiver communication channel.

if it is ok then check the message monitoring throgh RWB-> message monitoring and you check whether is there any system errors.

If there is an errors select the error message radio button and click on details then it display the error message based on that you can solve the problem.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridar,

but i chekked every thing what u r said. still i am getting field separator is missing, but i configured comunication channel is corectly but i din't map source record set structure to target record set structure, pls sort out from this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

it is saying you are missing the field separator in the File Content conversion. The parameters in the FCC are case sensitive.

Please look into File Content conversion values once again.

can you provide the FCC values.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> hi sridar,

>

> but i chekked every thing what u r said. still i am getting field separator is missing, but i configured comunication channel is corectly but i din't map source record set structure to target record set structure, pls sort out from this problem.

Why are you replying as Sam? Are you related?