cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procure for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are Manufacturing company.But now for some products we have decided to Procure te products frm Third Party & we will sell ,tat meanse as a Trading goods.

Can any one help me in this,what all configuration is needed for that in MM , Sales and Distribution & FI.

Please help me in this.

Virender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Virender

If you searched in this forum for configuration details, you would have got it for both MM and SD.

What I would request you is that first you make an attempt and try to configure on your own and wherever you face any issue, please post so that suggestions can be given accordingly.

If I have to say in a simple way, there are two stages in the scenario what you had indicated. The first stage is inbound delivery which is a part of MM and the next stage is outbound delivery which is a part of SD.

In the first stage, you need to raise PO on the vendor based on which, he will supply the material. You need to do MIGO to inward the material and subsequently MIRO.

Once all these process are over, the next comes under SD. First you need to maintain the selling price in VK11, create sale order, do delivery and PGI, billing and excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

This scenario can be treated as regular procurement and sale, in the case if the material is physically coming into the company's premises and later moves to customer.

In the case, if material will directly move to customer from vendor, in that case it has to be configured as Third Party scenario.

Link: http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BL_IN/html/index.htm

Path: Technical Info >> Building Block >> Country: India

Topic:

a] 107: Sales Processing using Third Party (w. Shipping Notification)

b] 114: Sales Processing using Third Party (without Shipping Notification)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Note: It is recommended to use scenario in the case of Third party as under:

114: Sales Processing using Third Party (without Shipping Notification)

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Oct 20, 2008 11:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case you want the materials should come to you at first.. then you'll be delivering the goods to the customer..

In SAP, we will be telling this as Indivivual Purchase Order.

Please do a search on this.

SD :1. Create a Sale Order using Tcode: VA01

SD & MM : 2. PR will be automatically created if u maintatin a relevant configuration.

MM : 3. Create a PO for the PO using the TCode ME21N.

MM : 4. Do Goods Receipt for that PO using a TCode MIGO.

MM : 5. Do Invoice Receipt for that PO using a TCode MIRO.

SD : 6. Create a Delivery to the Sale ORder using Tcode VL01N.

SD : 7. Create Billing for that delivery using TCode VF01.

Maintain Purchase Info Record and Source List If Possible.

Hope it'll be helpful to u.

Rgds,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx to all of u,

I have raise PO,& trying to do GIN.I have to take inward in my delivery Location.But in MIGO,it is showing deleivery location of Plant.

Where i have to make changes .Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra,

While doing goods receipt specify the location in item details. Give storage location for the receiving plant.

And check the field 'Item is ok'. Then post the document.

Next step is MIRO.

Regards

Ravi