Procure for Sales Order Process
We are Manufacturing company.But now for some products we have decided to Procure te products frm Third Party & we will sell ,tat meanse as a Trading goods.
Can any one help me in this,what all configuration is needed for that in MM , Sales and Distribution & FI.
Please help me in this.
Kunal Ingale replied
3rd Party is nothing but trading business. you Receive a order from your customer (sales Order) n Issue/raise Purchase Order on Vendor. and ask ur vendor to delivery the goods directly to your customer.
steps in R/3
1. Create Sales Order (VA01)
2. System will create PR in backgroud (ME53N)
3. Convert PR into PO. (ME21N)
4. Create GR (Optional) (MIGO-101)
5. Create IV(Vendor Invoice) (MIRO)
6. and finally Generate SD Billing (VF01)
This is SD-MM Integrated business process.
hope this will clear you.
refer following link
award if helpful