cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors with the Dropdown menu and language dependent text in WAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have created a web template which gives the graph for the plants.

First problem:

I have created two queries in query designer to get the output for graphs in the WAD. In the template I have used a drop down menu element to switch two graphs one after the other, but I am not able to do that, both the graphs will appear on the screen.

Second problem:

When I execute the Web template it will take to the selection screen where I can select the variable option for the plant to get my graph. So when I select the plant number for eg: 1001 relates to Newyork .It will take to the graph of that plant.

In the graph, For the title is common so we need not change that but coming to the subtitle it should be appear as same as the option that I choose in the previous screen .

Can anyone help me in solving this issueu2026u2026u2026u2026

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

concerning your first question, you can solve this with the command SET_ITEM_PARAMETERS.

+ Make the first chart visible in the parameters and the second chart invisible.

+ Now use the dropdown-box. Set the data binding type to 'Fixed List of Options' to be able to edit commands.

+ Include two commands in the first option: SET_ITEM_PARAMETERS to make the first chart visible and the same command to make the second invisible (initial state)

+ For the second option the same two commands but the other way around.

In the executed template the first chart should be visible initially, together with the first option in the drop down box. If you now choose the second option, the first chart disappears and the second one becomes visible. This should work.

Regards,

Janine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janine,

Thanks for the solution but when i execute the template both the graph are coming and when i select from the drop down one graph is coming.do we need to do any adjuments in the commands?

and coming to the second problem do u have any idea regarding the solution because i was working on it from past two days.

regards,

aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janine,

The problem With the dropdown is solved but when coming to print the graph, I am not able to print both the graphs.i am able to print only one of the graph.....

how could i solve this problem?

regards,

aravind

Answers (0)