Did you mean: 

FSCM Multiple System Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are using Multiple System Scenario for Biller Direct

1. BD 6.X Abab Component on ECC 6.X with EHP 3

2. BD 6.X Java Component on WAS Usage type Java

Till now we are in an assumption that we have configured all that is required in XCM and ECC system, I have gone through the Ops, Security, Installation, Configuration Guides and believe all has been done., I have also looked at the W22 Building Block Config Guide and re checked all in place.

We do get to access the initial login screen using the following link Http://hostname5000/bd/public/frameset_top_html.jsp.

But end up with error after login stating "You are not authorized to execute this function , as your business partner has not released to you"

My questions to any one who have implemented the Multiple System Scenario are as follows.

1. Are there any settings that need to be done on the UME side on the second system where BD Java Component is deployed?

2. Do we have to setup RFC Connection in this Scenario, if so where do we have to set this up?

3. what significance does an SAPJSF user have in a 2 system scenario and are there any settings that need to be made related to it?

4. Is there any other setting related to mapping backend erp system in UME other than XCM where we specify pool user in Connection Manager settings?

5. SAP landscape suggests JCO is the technology to connect to back end systems, Are there any basic settings that have to be done here?

I would really appreciate any of you who take some of your valuable time to answer the above questions or suggest any other points which might give me a direction.

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is EBPP_EVENT where we can increase range

-thulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Guys

This is resolved., Two things we missed out.

1. EBPP_EVENT Number range was not maintained.

2. EBPP permission E000 for the user was not maintained.

Now we went live successfully , wanted to share it for the benifit of the forum.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

We also have same issue.

Since you have done this, could you please let us know where did you maintain in IMG. Please let me know the configuration path.

1.. EBPP_EVENT Number range was not maintained.

2. EBPP permission E000 for the user was not maintained.

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

I got the same issue EBPP permission E000 for the user was not maintained. Though, the test user has all sap authorization, still get the same issue. Can you please tell us what permission and where and how to maintain.

Thanks

Mano