cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM new topics

Former Member
0 Kudos

since MM is in saturation stage. please provide me some important new technologies in SAP MM that we need to concenterate.

thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First and foremost MM never gets saturated.The module itself is so vast.You can even go for country versions or IS products like IS-Retail,IS-Auto or IS-Oil. In all these packages u will come across industry specific materials management.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

please hep me. as support consultant in MM, what are the current topics that learnt would be more advantage. is it mandatory to learn MDM , ALE, abap etc....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Since you mentioned as SAP Support Consultant, this usually refer to Level 2 support activities in organizations.

Usually in general, all Corporate level organizations used to have at least one support consultant. This may be a single person who can have a brief knowledge of areas, or many for each FI, MM etc.

The main aim of client to keep a support consultant is to minimize the dependancy on main consultancy service provider often. In the end, on typical upgradations and maintenance the client has to call help of these people to perfom activities to solve their problems.

The requirements are:

Provide 2nd level support and resolved all assigned issues and communicate resolution to businessu2019 1st Line Support.

Responsible to manage and track problem calls in Service Center and track resolution.

Work with the development team to test change requests and provide knowledge transfer of changes to team members;

Ensure all upgrade related issues are solved within the specified time.

As per my opinion the knowledge of MDM is must since you are covering MM. Regarding ALE, ABAP its not required 100% knowledge, but clients prefer candidates who can have basic knowledge in these.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.