cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

in OBD2, in SAP standard, why Account Group for sold to party, bill to party, Forwarding agent etc, has been given separately.

Shall i create for different account groups for my client

Please clarify me

Regards,

Geetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Geetha

Please check this link

[Account Groups|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/53/c98647ca3711d2b494006094b9114a/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please try to close your earlier threads wherever possible or come back with further questions in case you need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you know:

The account group determines:

Which screens and fields are necessary for entering master data, Whether you can or must make an entry in these fields,

How master record numbers are assigned (externally by you or internally by the system) and the number range from which they are assigned, Which partner functions are valid, Whether the business partner is a one-time customer or one-time vendor.

If you have different partners in a document, so you need to define different account groups and create different partners with the respective account groups.

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi geetha

In OBD2 , Account Group for sold to party, bill to party, Forwarding agent etc, has been given separately. because each account group has their own importance.

For example, say in sold to party account grp , some feilds will be there where as for bill to party account grp some feilds wont be there as the functionality of sold to party , bill to party and other partner functions have their own importance.

Depending upon your client requirement you will create in all account grps

Hope this information will help you

Regards

Srinath