Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPJA table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

infor

I need to retrieve the Book budget(Controlling) and OOE budget(Fund Management) information. I posted document using transaction for CO using KP06 transaction and for FM using FMMB transaction. The total budget value is not populated in BPJA table. Can anyone suggest any function module or BAPI to retrieve the budget value for books and OOE.

And I need to be clarified that what transaction data flows in BPJA table. I posted Project system that is also not flown in this table.

Pls clarify.

Thanking you

Arunachala.G

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if it's in BPGE.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob

I tested BPGE - Totals Record for Total Value Controlling obj. also . doesnt find any updation on BOOKS and OOE budget values.

Pls help to extract the Books(CO) and OOE (FM ) information.

Thanks

Arunachala

0 Kudos

CO and FM budgets are updated separately.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob

Thanks for your Reply. Can you kindly reply how to extract FM and CO budgets data since you mentioned it stored separately.

Thanks

Arunachala.G

0 Kudos

That's a question with no simple answer. You might go to transaction SE37 and search for budget. For CO budgets, please search the forum. I'm pretty sure the question has been asked and answered before.

Rob

0 Kudos

I probably misled you. BPJA and BPGE are used in FBS (former budget system). If you are using BCS (budget control system), the FM budgets are stored in table fmbdt

Rob