cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir in tcode VA01 i am getting error message no. VP199.[no customer master record exists for sold to party 1 ]What to do ?

I am online.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to follow the steps given in the thread by GSL as some time when the data is uploaded with LSMW we do go into the tab of partner functions in the customer then this type problem will come, create one project in LSMW for change mode of customer master go into the partner function and run the project and then create the sales order this will solve the problem.

Regards

sudhakar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghav

Check in t.codes VOR1 and VOR2.If the data is not mainatained maintain there.It will solve your problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir i had already maintained sales organisation and distributation channel in VOR1.Yet i am getting error.

What to do ? I am on line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the partner functions are created for that customer. Sometimes the sales, shipping and billing documents tabs are only created and partner functions tab will not be created. Try VD01/VD02 for that customer and create the partner functions.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir please tell me how to create partner functions in VD02.I had already defined customer.

I am on line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am on line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am online

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am online.waiting for reply