cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Jurisdict.Code d

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In customer Master....in billing tab we have a taxes tab in that v r maintaing 4 Tax Jurisdict.Code .....my doubt is how system will take these tax clasifications...n wr is this functionalities will useful....

Plzz give me iwth example(If possible)

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lucy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

The tax classification of customer( Eg 4) is used in the condition record to fetch your tax condition types. In your condition record, for tax juridiction you will assign some tax code- this tax code is linked to tax procedure to bring all the tax condition values into the sales.

check out these transaction: VK12(condition record for tax jurisdiction). FTXP tax code. The rest you will understand automatically. Tax jurisdiction brings all tax condition types( Excise and Sales tax if it is maintained for that tax code)

with regards

prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky

Go Spro- s&d- basic functions- taxes -Define tax determination rules

Here you assign your tax condition type to country. If your Cust master / matl master assigned more than one condition types by default you can delete the same from here & keep the right one.

Also Define tax relevancy for master records here maintain the tax classification of customer/ materials, for ex. 0 for nil tax, 1 tax applicable. This will display inmaterial / customer master.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Award points if useful & close the thread if your issue solved

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master.i can maintain 4 tax clasiffications..my question is....this is for Excise or Sales Tax???....and some of my customers are tax exempted (SOmetimes.LIke if they get any GOVT orders)

how can i maintain tax classification in CMR.if you need clarity revert me back

Regards

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain tax indicators and for those customer who are tax exempted maintain the tax indicator in the customer and now if the same customer is taxable/tax exempted accordingly you can maintian the these indicators when creataing sales order, in the billing tab alternate tax field is available, if you maintain your enteries there system will automatically redetermine the values again, this can be maintained according to the requirement at the header level or at the item level.

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lucky

System will pick up tax for ur jurisdiction code from OVK3 [CUSTOMER TAXES] . Here u maintain ur tax under Tax Category.

Under Tax Category u can choose the tax juridiction code[jtx1 or utxj] and under Tax Class u can classify 1 as full tax, 2 as 50 tax or tax exempt and so on.

What ever you mention in OVK3 under tax category will be reflected in Customer master.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick