cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company Asset Transfer-ABT1N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to transfer many assets from one company code to another and i am using T.Code ABT1N.How to upload at a time no. of assets.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Nageswar Rao J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

I understand that the trasfer is working.

The best way to do a lot of transfers is to use LSMW. Make a recording from one transaction. Map the fields in the LSMW.

You put the values in an EXCEL file and upload the file.

I don't know if you now how LSMW working when not perhaps some one arround you. I think when you know LSMW you do this in half a day(with testing). It is only some field you have to fill in the transaction, when you know cats you can use that to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your timely reply!

We are transfering the Assets through BDC,but it isnot showing any messages like when we SAVE a transaction , Accounting doc. no or new asset no.created in new co.code.

Please suggest how to capture message.

Regards,

Nageswar Rao J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try t.code SCAT. It is the easiest way to do mass asset transfer. All you need to do is record the T.code ABT1N. It will provide the excel sheet with the fields you recorded. Just fill in the excel sheet and upload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswa,

What information you get when you are looking in the log from the BDC, it should give an error or the documents number.

An other option is in the BDC to run it on forground screen by screen, then you can see what is going wrong

Offen it is a litlle thing and how manny times I run it on the foreground with something on me enter key.

It is possible that it works on this way and not in batch or errors only.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul for your support!