Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of new tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning

Recently I am working with Crystal Reports and I have the following questions:

1. With the BD1 generate another database (BD2) and in another report linking the BD1 and BD2.

2. I have 3 Databases (BD1, BD2, BD3) and I need each select the same information and then joining the result of each BD to form a BD4 and generate this report.

The previous BD are in SQL SERVER 2005 and the idea is that the end user does not have to perform additional processes.

By programming that Crystal Reports can make all of these processes and which serious.

A hug and thanks for the cooperation.

Ricardo Suarez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not too sure what you're after but on the face of it I think you may have to create a View in SQL Server using the UNION command that will combine the results of a number of queries.

You can then query the view via Crystal Reports

Dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comment.

Indeed, discovery that Crystal Reports supports loading procedures developed in SQL and there I am doing loads of information.

I could help with that: I need that users will use the reports by entering the CRYSTAL REPORTS VIEWER but with this tool you can not update the information in the BD.

I am using SQL Server 2005 and asked whether a procedure could run the SQL Crystal Reports XI DEVELOPER so that each time you run the report by the VIEWER updated information.

Because otherwise, with Visual FOXPRO 8.0 might know how to connect Crystal?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Ricardo Suarez.

Answers (0)